- Why Facebook is making you sad. A great piece from Time Magazine about why social media has such an antisocial wave following it.
- A poignant story about giving birth to a child with cerebral palsy and the honest struggle to overcome expectation. A brave thing to write and one hell of a life lesson.
- You know what excites me almost as much as Triple J’s Hottest 100? A statistical wind up that discovers nothing scientific, but amuses me with graphs.
- Yen Mag wrote about The Impossible Project whereby Brands Australia are distributing film that will be compatible with classic Polaroid 600 instant cameras. Magic 80’s – #nofilter
- There is something magnetic about talent that stands and does its thing without screaming for the spotlight. MSMR talk about being ‘mysterious’ whilst just doing what you do.
- Groovin’ The Moo Line Up Announcement! My local one is in Townsville and it never fails to make standing on a huge grass-covered conductor of direct sunlight completely worthwhile.
And to brighten your life in general, and stoke the fires of motivation – A Pep Talk From Kid President via Soulpancake.
Not Cool Robert Frost.