… why Amateurs & Kings?
Because on any given day we vacillate between the two.
Generally speaking, mastering your domain doesn’t signal the end of the evolution. At least, it shouldn’t. We’ve got a lot of life and a lot of possibilities between us all.
Maybe we need to be ingénues and monarchs concurrently.
So… here are some things I know a lot about, and some things I know a little about.
Sometimes I’m speaking from experience, sometimes expertise, sometimes I’m just observing. I hope you don’t mind a few notes from the passenger side.
I know a few things for sure:
- Simplicity has the ability to make people very happy
- Getting lost creates character
- Spontaneous photography is better – authentic things always are
- Some things have the ability to change everything you thought you knew – it’s brainwashing, but it’s beneficial
- Kurt Vonnegut was right about this…
“Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the Summer and cold in the Winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies – God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.”
You can find me here. I’m pretty friendly.